A group discussion (GD) is a simulated exercise, where you cannot suddenly put up a show, since the evaluators will see through you easily.
Here’s how most group discussions work
- Normally groups of 8-10 candidates are formed into a leaderless group, and are given a specific situation to analyze and discuss within a given time limit.
- The group may be given a case study and asked to come out with a solution for a problem.
- The group may be given a topic and asked to discuss on the same.
This course is for the students who have confidence in grammar and can speak well though not very fluently and lack confidence while communicating with others.
- Build oratory skills
- Difference between verbal & non-verbal communication
- Overcoming roadblocks of communication
- Role of listening, understanding & feedback