English is on international language – three quarters of the sites on the Internet are in English, a similar percentage of mail sent worldwide are in English, and English is the official language of the Olympic Games. In fact, the World Trade Organization debriefs, meets, and publicizes primarily in English even if the representatives are from countries where English is not the native language.
This course is for the students who are in job and lack in communication, writing & telephone skills. They may also need to improve on Business etiquette.
- Organizing thoughts and ideas
- How to make your content precise and powerful
- Business terminology and vocabulary
- Drafting official letters
- Preparation of quotations for business proposals
- Developing e-mail etiquette